I received my MSc degree in Computer Science with a minor in Economics from the University of Zurich in 2007. Since 2007, I’m a doctoral student and research assistant in the research group of the Dynamic and Distributed Information Systems (DDIS) headed by Prof. Abraham Bernstein and the Software Evolution and Architecture (s.e.a.l.) headed by Prof. Harald C. Gall at the University of Zurich.
I’m a graduate student members of the IEEE and the IEEE Computer Society and student member of the Association for Computer Machinery (ACM).
My research topic focus on the computation of partial model similarity and discrepancy together with the extension of traditional machine learning with Semantic Web technologies. The application are among other things recommender system based on collaborative filtering.
External Reviewer of
- ISWC 2009 – International Semantic Web Conference
- ISWC 2008, 2009 – International Semantic Web Conference
- ESWC 2008, 2009 – European Semantic Web Conference
- ICSE 2008 – International Conference on Software Engineering
- ESEC/FSE 2009 – joint meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference (ESEC)
and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE)
- ICSM 2008 – IEEE International conference on Software Maintenance
- ASE 2008 – IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering
- FASE 2008, 2009 – Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering
- MSR 2009 – IEEE Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories
- WCRE 2009 – The Working Conference on Reverse Engineering
- MODELS 2009 – ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems
(formerly the UML series of conferences)
- SC 2008, 2009 – International Conference on Software Composition
- ASDM 2008 – IEEE International Workshop on Autonomic Service Discovery and Management